This guide will show you the general steps to add your Microsoft Office 365 or Exchange email account to Outlook.
Once Outlook for Mac is opened, you will need to go to the top menu bar and select “Outlook” then “Prefrences”
Select “Exchange or Office 365”
Enter the following details:
- Email Account: your email address
- Authentication Method: “User Name and Password”
- User name: your email address
- Password: your email password
- Configure Automatically: Selected
Select “Always use my response for this server” and then select “Allow”
in this final screen, confirm description and all other details and then press the red “x” in the top left corner
For assistance or to book a service call, contact us on 02 8004 0414.